Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lets take it from the top


so. where to begin.
i guess from the start ive never really though id make a blog. but here i am. typing to you people on the computer. hoping someone will pay attention. though something tells me its not exactly whats going to happen. well to start. right now im in a very lovely confusing time in my life.
i feel like misery is my name and my disposition.
i know, i know. i sound just like any other young aged person. my life sucks everythings going wrong. but i know its not. im just working on it
my family is trying to kick me out again.
i have a lovely complicated love life.
ok ok. i guess you deserve from the begining.

to start with. im not young. but im not old. i was born. i grew up. my parents and i have been struggling to get along with each other since i was 13.
once i turned 16 things took a turn for the worse. since then its been a compliant battle between us as to what will happen and an added get the hell out of my house for a while.
thats been entertaing as of late. both on christmas eve and new years eve i was about forced out of my household by my mother. whom i feel is becoming even more unstable from her migranes and such.
i am a girl. i am pretty much now on the discovering path to the fact that i am pretty much gay. ive come to terms with it and i love it.
my parents are a little more pissy about it. but dealing


anyways. lifes been fun. im looking for a job since college isnt an opption at the moment. which has been a fun trip. im also looking into getting an apartment soon.

i kinda like this girl alot, but im not sure where things will go. things have been complicated. especially with my family and brain and such what not. i care about her so. thats the main part.

i hardly every sleep anymore. i guess in laymens terms i have insomnia. but who knows.

well. i guess thats enough about whats been going on right now. ill write more later. anyways.




loves, misery

No comments:

Post a Comment