Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Must we go there?

so this weeks kinda sucked so far alot. ive been so stressed over everything that i pretty much passed out at rehersal tonight. i feel like uck. and i still cant sleep at night. i dont like it. i just need to relax somehow, all the drama and everything just needs to dissapear for a while. that would be nice. lol. i cant exactly control how shit turns out anymore that i did before( which didnt happen very much in the first place)


well good news is my birthday is tomorrow. ill be older! lol...i already feel old. its also my first payday! hmm. yay for money. i need it with todays prices on life. ugh i feel like i should be able to buy myself a life. meh. i have no clue what im gonna do for my b-day anyways. besides drone away at work.  gah! someone just come remove my brain. hopefully it will get better...

well i need to go find sleep. help??

No comments:

Post a Comment